Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Master Bath Inspiration

Cielo (House in the Roses) totally inspired me to make up a new counter display in my master bath.



I had the little flower arrangement already in there.



As well as the washcloths.

I picked up one apothecary jar at Hobby Lobby for 50% off.


And then found another one the same day at Savers.



Cotton balls in one and swabs in the other.



Found the tray at Savers a few weeks ago.  Needs a little work but that's for another day.  Estate sale find doily goes in the tray.



Beads are an estate sale find, too!







This was fun!  Just needed to do a little nesting.

I've been slack in my postings lately.  Taking a college class and studying for a certification.  Plus swamped at work.  Very busy.  I'll try to stay in touch weekly.

Enjoy your day!

2 comments: