Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Peony Sorbet

Hope everyone had an absolutely relaxing weekend.  It was a greatly needed break for me, although I spent an entire day in my basement cleaning, sorting out for an upcoming garage sale and re-organizing.  Good day to do it though - it was humid and in the high 80's outside.  I preferred the nice, cool basement!

Here's some pictures of my beautiful peony bush which I took yesterday morning.


Here I am, Lynn's happy upright peony "sorbet" plant.



One of my beautiful blooms!



And another!

Yesterday afternoon, we got a deluge of rain and the poor thing is all flopped over now. I'll go home after work tonight and see if I can't stake it up. It looked incredibly unhappy!  But it will soon be fixed.


Have an exquisite Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment