Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Morning Glories

My morning glories just started blooming.  A co-worker shared some seeds with me.  I'm not very good starting plants from seeds, but these cooperated fully!  I didn't know what color they'd be.  Aren't they beautiful?









Had to throw in a few other pics of flowers that are starting to fill out.  I usually start replacing the things I've killed in July, but this might be a good year for me.  We've had a lot of rain.  The impatiens are a little de-hydrated, but even after 8 years of trying to upgrade my soil, it's still not there yet and gets hard and dry if I don't keep up with the watering (which I rarely have time to do!)






I'm not very good with my picture capabilities yet.  Am trying to find time to learn PhotoPlus and/or PhotoShop but am finding it very difficult to absorb.  If anybody has some easy tips for me, I'd appreciate it!

Enjoy your day!

1 comment: