Monday, May 24, 2010

My new Fairy Garden

I visited a local nursery a month or so ago and they had a wonderful assortment of items relevant to putting together a fairy garden.  I didn't know what a fairy garden was, but found myself pouring over the cute little trellises, chairs and doll-sized garden items.  So I decided I had to have one!  My mom sent me some $$ for my birthday and I told her after I go out and get a lobster dinner with part of it, that the other part was going towards the makings of a fairy garden.  She thought I was crazy but here is what I came up with:







See the little fairy with her horse on the right?


She can't wait to relax in her garden chair.


I might be bringing a friend home for her in the next few weeks.  Somebody to share her garden with.

So that was my project for this weekend.  My blue clematis is in full bloom.  Pics to come later!


5 comments:

  1. Oh this is just so very sweet. Well, now I have to have one too! Love the little bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.. Now how stinkin cute is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea what a fairy garden was until I saw one posted in blogland a few weeks ago. There is something so cute about them!!! You did a great job with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynn,

    I found your blog on Cindy's My Romantic Home blog.

    I am an avid gardener and a lover of pink. I adore your Fairy Garden. I think it's perfect.

    Stop by my blog and go back to my archives "Summer 07". You will see my Pink Fairy Garden there! Enjoy the view.

    xo Cathy

    ReplyDelete